Thursday, February 26, 2009

The things children say....

Ok, so my daughter has always had a very advanced vocabulary from the moment she learned how to talk. Many times I have found myself trying to hold in the laughter as she rambles on about something she likes or dislikes. Here are some of my favorites -
Q - "Where did your stinky attitude come from?"
A - "My butt"
"Mommy, I have had enough!" (When we were snowshoeing across the meadow).
" Mommy, I don't want to take my foggin bath anymore" (I have no idea where she picked up that one?)
" Mommy, That is absolutely delicious" (In response to a dinner I made).
" Mommy!! Nabby (Our dog) took a dump on the floor!!"
When a friend once told her how beautiful she was, she replied " I know".
When she went on a trip with my parents and returned home, she ran up to me and said "Mommy, daddy, I'm all grown up now".
We were having a thunderstorm one day and she looked at me and said "Mommy, do you hear that hunder?"
My mom and I were out shopping, she was at home taking a nap and my dad was watching her, well when she woke up, she kept asking my dad where we were, finally my dad stopped answering her and she got up in his face and said "I said, are they here yet!!"

3 comments:

  1. She's so foggin cute!!! hahahaha! I miss that little girl! I can't wait to share Evan's little statements with you when he can talk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am still learning how to make this all work together. =)I really like it too!

    ReplyDelete