Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Drastic Times call for drastic measures...
I know I'm not the only one going through this stressful time (economy), but I need to know how I can save as much as possible!? I try to do the coupon thing, I penny pinch every item at the store, I try to make sure I grocery shop on days when I know they are having a big sale, I purchase my daughter's clothes on sale or on clearence...what else can I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you tried selling some of Ashley's old clothing or toys she doesn't play with anymore? You could go on eBay or Craig's List. You could also do the same with stuff of yours.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you do a search on google for ways on how to save? You'll find lots of sites giving being frugal tips and money savings strategies...I've found lots of cool sites with great info!