Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sick Baby

My daughter came down with a cold on Tuesday evening, my husband picked her up from school and on the way home she fell asleep (5:30p.m.)We took her inside, layed her on the sofa and I tried for 2 hours to wake her up for dinner, but I could tell she wasn't feeling well because she kept sleeping. We moved her upstairs to her bed and she slept from 5:30 until 6:30 the following morning...13 hours!! I knew right then that she was sick. On Wednesday, she woke up with a mild fever, glossy eyes and had a runny nose, cough. My husband went to the store with her around 8:30a.m. and when they got inside the store, she threw-up all over him. He took her back home and layed her down. She had a severe runny nose all day and cough...She woke this morning at 6:00 and started shouting: "Mommy, mommy...I ran into her room and she had a bloody nose! and everytime she would sneeze, her poor little nose would bleed. My poor baby. =( Her appetite is still strong and she is still drinking fluids. I was told that there is a flu/cold virus going around. Another classmate of hers is out sick with similiar syptoms.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...poor Ashley! I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie!! Come visit my blog...I have an award waiting for you!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete